Not sure if I can come up with some good ones, but the idea is for me to put some statements out there and you decide what you think is true or false and post them by number in your comments.
Not sure I can come up with 10, but here goes - I'll just shoot for 5 for my first time, lol.
1. I have wrecked/totalled every car that Chris and I have ever owned.
2. I used to be a stripper back in my skinny days, and used it to put myself through school.
3. I flunked the 7th grade.
4. I had to take cooking lessons before I got married - I wasn't very culinarily ( a real word?) inclined.
5. After I had Nicole I was told to not have any more kiddos.
6. In highschool, I was shy and reserved - and didn't go out much at all.
7. I'm originally from Chicago.
8. I used to play the piano.
9. I've been skydiving.
10. My marriage to Chris is my second marriage.
Ok, so which ones are true? which ones are false? you tell me... and I'll reveal all in a few days time.
I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Independence Day Weekend. I'm happy because Chris'boss gave him today off instead of Friday - YAY! I think he and Nicole have a date later to go see UP!
ok gonna give this a shot... it sounds fun!
cant wait to see how i did LOL
Don't think it's fair of me to enter since I've known you since we were 12! This is a good idea though, might have to use this on my blog, too. :)
Ok here's my go at it -- and with the reasons, which makes it all the more fun, no?
1) True. I've seen a couple of the pictures, so I'm thinking you're much like my mom who was eventually told by her insurance company to go elsewhere ;)
2) False. Even though you did the belly dancing thing, that's too much of a stretch.
3) True. Mostly because I'd never think of that to put if it were false!
4) False. C'mon, don't they make everyone in Texas take home ec classes?
5) True. Somehow, I see you with lots more kiddos if you were allowed.
6) True. See, this is another reason you didn't do the stripper thing. It's circular logic, I know, but ... that's ok.
7) True. Mostly because I know it is! (whoo hoo, at least one right)
8) False. No good reason other than I have too many trues.
9) False. I see you as afraid of heights for some reasons. and I still have too many trues.
10) False. I need to even it out to 5 and 5. How many are true and false btw? I don't know if I'm shooting for 10-0 or 3-7 or somewhere in between! :)
See, isn't this fun?
ooops sorry - 4 trues out of the 10 statements!
Up! is awesome! I hope they enjoy it!
True 1. I have wrecked/totalled every car that Chris and I have ever owned.
False 2. I used to be a stripper back in my skinny days, and used it to put myself through school.
False 3. I flunked the 7th grade.
False 4. I had to take cooking lessons before I got married - I wasn't very culinarily ( a real word?) inclined.
True 5. After I had Nicole I was told to not have any more kiddos.
True? 6. In highschool, I was shy and reserved - and didn't go out much at all.
True! 7. I'm originally from Chicago.
Really? True? 8. I used to play the piano.
False? 9. I've been skydiving.
False 10. My marriage to Chris is my second marriage.
I'm not playing.... I know too much about you.
Holiday and planning a b-day party have kept me super busy lately. Just caught up on your last few post.
5)True--being a terrific mommy I figured you would have more!
How did I do?
Post a Comment