Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Beautiful Girl


Here is my beautiful 10 year old Nicole! Isn't she pretty? Today is her actual birthday and she is feeling better and off to school.
My mom called her this morning to sing Happy Birthday to her, which made her laugh.
She wants me to make her a meatloaf for dinner and I'm making her a confetti cake.
In addition to her new doll, she also got a new pair of shoes that she saw and wanted immediately, which she got with some birthday money.
Her great aunt and uncle got her a huge Jonas Brothers framed picture, and we got her the Hannah Montana 3-D concert DVD, which will be blaring probably as soon as she gets home from school, lol.
My MIL also got her a Hannah Montana activity book , which came with a fortune teller and trinket box , and tons upon tons of pages to answer with her friends. She also found a Hannah Montana card game, so I'm sure we will play that tonight too. Do you see a theme here?
She sure has grown into a sweet, lovable, and smart young lady that I'm so proud of. I'll get pictures of her and her new doll Katheryne , and her with her birthday cake and such and post them when my computer stops fighting me when I try to upload them.

( I also want to thank all of you for your kind words about Daddy Jimmy. Chris is doing ok considering everything and is trying to figure out a guest post that he said he would like to do.
All of your kind words were passed onto the other family members and they couldn't believe just how sweet and beautiful the comments were.)

6 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Happy Birthday Miss I do believe you must be a Hannah Montanna fan :D (shh dont tell but I watch that show some too)
Hope you have a wonderful dinner (and I have seen your mom making meatloaf on here and it looks YUMMMY... I see meat loaf here tomorrow )
Hugs Laura
ps cant wait to hear from the hubby and Continued thoughts and prayers as the family goes through this loss.

Chris H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nicole! Hope you have a fantastic day.

Michelle said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Nicole! I hope you enjoy the special dinner and cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nicole...Today is Don's B-day as well! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! She is absolutely darling!

My prayers are with y'all. It is hard to say goodbye!

joanne said...

Oh, I'm sorry I'm late with this...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!! My dear, you are just sweetness times one hundred...;)) I hope you enjoyed your meatloaf and confetti cake...I may just have to come by next year and help you celebrate...cake is my facorite food!

Sending prayers to your family...May Daddy Jimmy rest in peace. Love and Grace to all of you. Take care...

Powered By Blogger