Friday, March 14, 2008

Thought for the day...

My Weight Watchers leader always refers back to this saying and if you think about it is soooo true...

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE
YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT!!!!


Think about it. Really. It could be in regards to weight loss, or some other major life style change. Can be taken to be a good thing or a bad thing. Are you comfortable with change?

I'm really trying hard with Weight Watchers. I love going to my weekly meetings and knowing that I'm not alone helps me. I'm soo proud of my hubby for having lost 100+ lbs, but he didn't do it thru W.W. He has kept it off for more than a year now, and I finally said hey, help me. I know how to eat good but sometimes I still make bad (food) choices, please help me realize some better ones. I only asked him for help for the last week before my Thursday night weigh in, and I lost .4 lbs. Doesn't seem like a whole lot, but when I normally gain anywhere from 2-3 lbs during this week of the month then actually having a loss ( of any size) put me in a fantastic mood.

Well, enough on my ramblings, I do have a contest coming up. I know what its going to be about, just trying to work out the prize. Ya'll take care.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess who won prize #29?
Yep it's you! Please be patient while the prize donor is contacted. They will be in touch with you soon. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Lena said...

Hey- you are awesome to stick with it. I'm working on it too. I think I have 20-25lbs to go to be where I'd LIKE to be. I think I'm too content though. Thankfully groceries are getting expensive so we can't afford too much in the way of bad-for-you stuff anyway, lol!

Powered By Blogger