Friday, November 30, 2007

Ho Hum

Good Morning all! Not much happening in the Able household this week. After the nutsiness of last week its a welcome slow down. However, Nicole is home sick again, I took her to the doctor wednesday and she has a sinus infection, she went back to school yesterday, and came home with such a bad sinus headache we thought we'd just keep her home again today to do nothing but sleep, and or rest. I have to go to work, so we'll see how that goes, since she'll be home with Chris.

I've been thinking , I have to start getting Christmas cards ready to mailbut I only mail them to a select few, since its expensive and time consuming. Also, since I'm trying so hard to be good during the holidays for Weight Wachers, do I bake all those yummy treats that I do every year to share with friends and neighbors? If I do bake them, I should do it while chewing a big wad of gum so that I can't put anything in my mouth( such as that yummy dough), or bake low fat treats and still try not to eat raw cookie dough, lol. I have already begun Christmas shopping, mostly have stuff for Nicole, Chris and I agreed to get each other one small thing this year , and I hope we can stick to that. I'm notorious for seeing something in the store and saying 'gee Chris would love that', and wham I've bought it, and the one gift thing is out the window, because of course I picked up his one gift a week ago.
I'm still working on my crocheted hats, its alot of fun. I still have three more to make, and it takes me about three days to make one, so I'd better get on the move.
Well I gotta finish getting ready for work, take care all

Marcy

No comments:

Powered By Blogger