Saturday, December 13, 2008

My favorite N things

Queenie Jeannie had this on her blog and it looked like fun , so I thought I'd play along.
The game is an easy one! All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
She assigned me "N"!
Hmm, I have to think on this one for a bit...
Here goes:

1. Nicole ( relatively obvious...)
2. Noodles ( homemade!)
3. Niceties
4. Neverland ( yes, I like Peter Pan)
5. Nutterbutters ( not fat free but oh peanut buttery goodness)
6. Nickels (they add up, lol!)
7. Nuts ( peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pistachios)
8. Norrath ( the world in the online game we play - Everquest II)
9. Nightgowns ( I like pretty things to sleep in:)
10. Nikki ( My BFF)

Ok, whew, that was not easy!!!! If you want to play along, leave me a comment, and I will thing of a letter for you!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one, I love nutterbutters too.

Queenie Jeannie said...

You did a great job!!!

Michelle said...

Ooo, you just reminded me that I have this one outstanding. But my letter is HARD! I'll need to do it soon!

Powered By Blogger