Monday, January 5, 2009

Time in the Pet Shop

Saturday when I went to Arlington to pick Nicole up from my mom, I thought we could stop by a local outdoor mall and get some popcorn and Nicole wanted to go to the petstore that was next to the popcorn store.



We had fun. Nicole got to play with the baby bunny rabbits, while I went for the birds. Chris has absolutely put his foot down in a firm NO that I cannot own a Cockatoo or an African Gray Parrott. There was an adorable and very cuddly Cockatoo at the pet store that I got to play with.

Here he is on his perch, having a snack. Isn't he cute?


Here he is on my arm, trying to eat the pink shiny buttons on my shirt. He also buried his head in the crook of my arm and loved to be cuddled.


I know my little Judy can be a handful, and shes about the size of this cockatoos head. Shes medium sized , but she is LOUD!!!

Also, hope on over to visit Manic Mommy - she is once again doing her virtual blood drive. If you go and donate your blood, get a picture of you doing so and send it to her!!!



3 comments:

joanne said...

Oh, he's precious. How did you ever get out of the store without him? ;)

Michelle said...

And this *right there* is why the wee ones don't know what a pet store is. Egads! I'm impressed you left empty-handed.

Queenie Jeannie said...

That sounds like fun!!! Birds are alot of work though.

Powered By Blogger