Saturday, October 13, 2007


This is my mom and dad, Tony and Diane Endlicher. They were married October 3, 1964. They celebrated 40 yrs together before my father passed away shortly after there anniversary. This past october 3, would have been 43 years. Aren't they cute? my father probably looks a little upset on his wedding day, it didn't get off to a real good start. He had a throat infection, and the best man dropped the transmission out of their car on the way to the church that day. Pluse my mothers maid of honor ( her twin sister Donna) wasn't feeling well and couldnt' be her maid of Honor, so my mom had to find a last minute replacement to fit into Donna's dress! Talk about things not going right, lol. All in all it went well though.
My mother is now retired from her payroll job and lives in Arlington, Tx. She is very active, and this past August went to Colorado with her sister Donna and her husband for a month. She works out almost daily and is the sweetest person you'd ever want to meet. She is alwasy ready and willing to help out her friends and family if she is able.
My father worked as a Jail Guard in downtown Fort Worth , Tx until his medical retirement in 2002. He loved to hunt, and fish.
I am very thankful to have grown up with both of my parents in this day and age of divorce. I'm glad they got together , for if they hadn't I woldn't be here, and neither would my cutie of a daughter Nicole.. so Thanks Mom and Dad for everything.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Wow! Great picture! I'm glad your mom is doing so well.

Powered By Blogger