Thursday, September 3, 2009

Heaven

I know I haven't changed my music player in a while - I promise to make up a new list and post it, so you aren't listening to heavy rock
But before I do that thought, I wanted to share a video with you.
For those of you who are country music fans, you probably know who Jason Aldean is.
Do yo also remember Bryan Adams from the 80s? sang Heaven, and Summer of '69, among others...
Well, on CMT ( Country Music Television) Crossroads, they paired Jason Aldean and Bryan Adams for a show.. It was AWESOME!!
Click here to see the video of 'Heaven', with Jason Aldean singing lead and Bryan Adams doing back up - they did such a great job on it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ummm yeah... I hate to tell ya, Marcy but I have my computer on mute :) But I miss Bryan Adams. He did have some great music, didn't he?

Queenie Jeannie said...

I LOVE that song!! It was a very special song to me back in 1984 with my "first love", lol!

*sigh*

Seems like a million years ago!!

Powered By Blogger