Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In My Opinion...

I'm not sure everyone has heard this story, so I thought I'd share it with you.  Its the one going on right now about the mother of actress Brooke Shields being signed out of her nursing home by tabloid reporters.  CLICK HERE to read the story.

I've been a big fan of Brooks Shields for a very long time.  I even read her book about postpartum depression, And Down Came the Rain.  If you have ever suffered from PPD , or know someone who has, its a wonderful book to read.

Anyway, after all this has settled down, I hope Brooke sues those reporters to every limit she can.  Just to get an 'inside scoop' they result to harrassing Terri Shields, who was put in a nursing home for her own safely.  I hope they go to jail.

6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I'm with you - this is a terrible thing, and it makes my blood boil!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

That is so sad and totally unbelievable that it even happened.

I have something for you on my blog!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Saw this story and couldn't believe it. Unreal what people will do for an angle.

Hallie

Michelle said...

Now THAT is just wrong. And I wonder again -- what IS wrong with people?

Nikki said...

I agree, it's awful what those tabloids will do for a scoop, but I'm also wondering, what was the nursing home staff thinking? Hope whoever is responsible for that gets disciplined too.

Nikki said...

P.S. When did you get on Twitter?

Powered By Blogger