Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Correction

Good Morning all! I have a correction to my friend Lena's blog page that I mentioned yesterday. Her correct address is TheMorganFollies.blogspot.com.
I'm sitting here eating breakfast getting ready to go to work. My daughter is sitting watching some kid show eating dry cereal (ewwww). She has to go to the doctor today, for a recheck on a rash she has, that is supposedly a reaction to a virla illness she had recently. But don't worry she is ok:))

The main reason I wanted to start this blog, after some thought , is that I want to get the message out there about Muscular Dystrophy. It is not just one disease, there are over 40 different types. I should know, my mother and I suffer from a type called Charcot-Marie-Tooth, so named for the three men who discovered it. In a later post I will put the link to the Muscular Dystrophy association on here, so you can check it out.

Well, its time to go put my face on and get going for the day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger