Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where in the World.....

did they get this idea from?

Now I'll say this - I am proud of my breasts, but never, ever EVER under ANY circumstances would I go out in public like this - even if it were to honor dear old Mickey Mouse -




Now I'm not trying to offend anyone - especially all you Mickey Mouse lovers out there, but I had to share. If you know me, you'd know that when I received this e-mail I laughed my but off! So go head and laugh!
Obviously these two were really proud of their boobs!

4 comments:

joanne said...

poor Mickey..;p

Michelle said...

Ummmm wow. Eww. So wrong. Poor Mickey.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

lol have seen this before... wish mine still stood... b longs just would not make for a good mickey mouse!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think Disney would sue 'em, lol! Mine would be so sad lookin' that I'm not sure they'd be recognized as Mickey & Minnie. Goofy maybe...LOL!

Powered By Blogger