Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Achooooooooooo

Ugh, hope I didn't get any on ya!!! Sue said I better get to the doctor since Chris was sick last week and the fact that I work in a petri dish, ooops, I mean school. I went and the doc said I just have an upper respiratory infection. um, duh....... but I don't have a sore throat , no aches or anything, just a bad cough and the occasional nose blowing. Fever hasn't gotten above 99.7 , which they don't even consider a fever anymore, but its just enough to make me feel like crap.

I was supposed to work today but with all the predicted rain, the cross country meet got cancelled for the school, meaning the coach I was supposed to sub for wasn't going to be gone, so I guess its a blessing in disguise , because I"m staying home today and doing NOTHING!

I do have to make two phone calls, but alas I can make them sitting down, so thats not a big deal.

Hop on over to give Dawn some hugs and prayers since 5 of her 6 kids actually have the Swine Flu , and she is starting to feel sick. Its a scary thing.

Thats about all I have for now, hope everyone is well:)

3 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

yeah just read of her adventures... I feel for her!
and the kids!

Cookie said...

I read Dawn's blog too. Hope you're feeling better too even if it's not the swine flu.
Now i'm going to wipe down my computer screen with lysol... just in case ;)

Michelle said...

Yikes -- you stay healthy, too. You've got a lot of people counting on you. And here's hoping you enjoyed your day of quiet!

Powered By Blogger