Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Prayers, a Purse and Icky Pedicures!

Good Morning to all out there in Blogland!
First of all, I haven't mentioned this in a while but there are a lot more kids added, and videos. Please go check out the blog trying to find a cure for Pediatric Cancer. If you are new to my blog, or a faithful reader, please go visit. One of our little warriors - Coleman, with his faithful sidekick Bunny FooFoo - got some bad news from a recent spinal tap. Team Larson really needs your prayers. You can visit carepages.com and his care page name is Colemanscott.

Also , I'm almost finished with the purse I was crocheting. I will post a picture of it here soon, I promise. It's not that it is hard and long to make, its just that I haven't been working on it everyday. I'm sewing fabric intot he lining so I can actually use it and it won't stretch out the minute I put something in it!

As for the icky pedicures part i saw on the news this morning, that a salon in Virginia I think is now using little fishies to feast on the dead and flaky skin on your feet. Authorities are saying the water must still be changed for every customer but EWWW. The little fishies, about a hundred of them, feast on your cuticles and heels and such, and the people that hae had this done say its a wonderful way to get feet as smooth as a baby butt.
What happens after a long day and the fish are full? do you not get a good pedicure? do they keep hundreds of these little fishies and constantly rotate them? If you get one done, and like it, can you request those same fishies next time? or will they be dead?
Just some questions for you to ponder this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day!

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

If I couldn't get the same fish the next time, I would not do it!!

Hallie :)

Lolosblog said...

I saw that same story. All I had to say was GROSS! I just can't imagine having little fish nibble on my feet for any reason. Did you see the stuff floating around in the water? Those people are nuts!

Nikki said...

I saw that too! I don't know, if the first batch didn't do a good enough job, and you ask for a new batch next time, how do you know they are giving you new ones? All those little fish look the same to me!

Anonymous said...

I can"t wait to see the purse, of course everyone know's I LOVE PURSES..but Im such a girl!

MaBunny said...

Allison, I'm glad you are a girl. I've heard of A Boy Named Sue (:)) but not A Boy Named Allison, LOL!!

joanne said...

ack...I'm pretty sure i'll be passing on the pedicure. That's gotta be bad---even for the fish ;)

Hot Chica in Me said...

OMG! you are so funny! I love those questions! I used to give peicures and think it is nasty!! Makes ya wonder what they will come up with next?? And people actually try it! That even boggles my mind more than the fish idea itself!

Powered By Blogger