Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mama Mia

Sunday my friend Nan and I along with her daughter Elizabeth went to see Mama Mia at the movie theater. I loved it. I had never seen the play Mama Mia but had alwasy heard good things about it. Meryl Streep is great. Pierce Brosnan looks pretty nifty too, and the music makes you dance in your seats, so I definitaly reccomend it.

I'm not feeling very creative today, just wanted to say howdy to all in blogland and remind you that if you haven't visited Michelle at SoS, and joined her OHM ( one hot mama) weight loss group go over there, she is as pumped about this as she is about everything else! What have u got to lose? WEIGHT! What have u got to gain? Confidence and Self-Esteem, two great reasons to do this!
*when you click on that post it has some pictures before she talks about OHm, so don't hink I linked ya'll to the wrong one!*

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Guess I'll get off my butt and go see Mama Mia!

Hallie

Anonymous said...

I would to see that movie too...but oh how I want to see the play! Thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

I was coerced into seeing Mamma Mia (the play), which ended up being great... as for the movie version, sounds fun, though it's awkward to think of ol' Pierce trying to sing, yeeesh

Powered By Blogger