Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, MOnday

Good Morning to all ! Just wanted to let ya'll know I'm here and doing fair, but not in the mood for much of a post today. Trying to get into the doctors office due to my foot - will explain about that later. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

_______________________________

A Few Minutes Later...

:)) Ok , my Monday just got a little bit better! After I did my not so informative post above, the first of my blogger friends that I went to vist was Peach, and she gave me an adorable award, MY SECOND! Thanks so much Peach, it definitely helped!



And this is what she said:
because she never fails to make me smile no matter whats happening that day and she is caring and giving :) thank you.

Like Peach , I have noticed alot of blog awards going around also, and will pass this one along tomorrow more than likely!

So until tomorrow...

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

CONGRATS!!!

Hallie :)

Nikki said...

Congratulations! And sorry about the foot, whatever has happened. My hubbie is going to an orthopedic Dr. for a check-up after he broke his foot 3 weeks ago, so hope you are in better condition then he is.
Good luck!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hope things are better with the foot! I am glad that your day was made better by my post because it is so true yours makes the sun shine on a rainy day :)
HUGS me

Anonymous said...

Congrat's on the award..Hope your foot is ok as well...Going to the doctor tomorrow over my back & hip! So PRAY For ME!

Karen Deborah said...

cute award! yeah! It's hard to get everybody one, it'd take forever. Glad Peach thought of you, you deserve it. hope your foot gets better quick!
As much as you crocher and help the kids with cancer, go pick up a "sharing the love" from my site ok?

Powered By Blogger