Thursday, July 24, 2008

Must Love Ice Cream!

Wow! I just heard from my BFF Nikki and she lives in the little town of Rankin, Texas and yesterday their Channel 9 news did a feature on the town. They had an ice cream eating contest and her son Nathan won! Go to http://www.newswest9.com/ , click on Under The West Texas Skies, and then the Rankin videos. There is a small clip with Ice Cream Winner on it and you can see him. He is definitely a cutie! He sure has grown, I was at the hosipital when he was born!
Go check it out, and Nikki's blog too, since yesterday was also her daughters 6th birthday!

Got my annual physical today. Yay...( read the sarcasm?) but on the brighter side, Nicole is leaving us again. My mom is coming to get her today when I have to go to the doctor since I don't know what I'd do with her during the exam. She is staying with my mom for week or so and then when she comes home its off to buy what she needs uniform wise for back to school since she goes back August 18!!!

Laters!

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I HATE getting my annual physical. HATE IT.

Have fun!

Hallie :)

My Two Army Brats said...

Ice cream eating contests, what a fabulous idea!

Nikki said...

Hi there and thanks for the plug on your blog! We really had lots of fun yesterday, and even better, I got to eat Nathan's leftover ice cream-Blue Bell's Homemade Vanilla, my favorite-not that there was much left!

Memaw's memories said...

An ice cream eating contest, and where was I? I love ice cream. It's a weakness I just can't seem to break. Not that I try very hard.

Powered By Blogger