Friday, July 11, 2008

Ask Away!!

Hey there all you out in blogland:))

After the last 150 or more blog posts I'm figuring you know enough about me for the time being. That is why for the next 3 days you can ask whatever questions you would like to know about my significant other - CHRIS!

He doesn't know it yet, but I will ask him whatever inquiring minds want to know.

I will give you till about 5 pm Monday to ask ANYTHING ( within reason) to my sweetheart.

I will post the answers for Tuesdays post hoepfully. With the hours he has been working he has been getting home late in the evening, eating dinner then passing out from sheer exhaustion.

So all you frequent readers, lurkers ( yes I know you are there) and anyone else feel free to ask away!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is his favorite breakfast dish and dinner dish...I am always fascinated with food!

Anonymous said...

NO question's for him..but I do think when you post the answer's on Tuesday...You should post a picture of you & him...That way all your readers can see ya'll together!!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

how did you meet and how long did you date and who chased whom :)

Michelle said...

Ok, I'll play.

What is his least favorite habit of yours?

Why does he love you, and what does he love MOST about you?

How does he feel about your blog?

MaBunny said...

Wow , these are some great questions... I think he (we) will have fun answering them!
Hopefully I'll get more by tomorrow evening!

Anonymous said...

Has Ma Bunny made you a special lapghan and if so, is it your favorite blankie to watch a movie with... mine is!

What is your favorite thing that Ma Bunny cooks for you?

Do you get annoyed by her blogging? He He... say no, so I can tell my husband. K?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm playing your Poison tune here - it is a favorite of mine. Do you have the same taste in music?

I just recently confessed to my Chicago-loving husband of 14 years, that, well, I don't really, um, like a lot of Chicago tunes. ::duck:: I think we're past it now (right honey? right?)

Powered By Blogger