1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? me listening to her
3. What makes mom sad? Hmmm, I don't know...
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she acts funny - when she talks/laughs funny
5. What was your mom like as a child? like me
6. How old is your mom? 37
7. How tall is your mom? um.. 5 something....
( I'm 5'6")
8. What is her favorite thing to do? crochet
um, yeah I like to crochet , but reading comes above anything else
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know - watch bad movies? like ones I'm not supposed to watch
( OMG! I so do not sit around watching dirty movies when she isn't here! lmao)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? crocheting
um, ok, in the corcheters hall of fame?
11. What is your mom really good at? crocheting
12. What is your mom not very good at? cooking.. I'm kidding. I'll go with singing
Shes got me there - the not good at singing is hereditary...
13. What does your mom do for a job? sub at my school
14.What is your mom's favorite food? peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches
shes right! I've eaten those since I was a kid... Chris says he can't believe I kiss him with a mouth that eats PB and Mayo...
15.What makes you proud of your mom? her job - I'm happy she works at my school
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sandy off of Spongebob
17. What do you and your mom do together? crochet
18. How are you and your mom the same? I look like her in pictures
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm shorter and funnier!
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She says it all the time
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? his kisses
( I've mentioned that a time or two on my blog !)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Romas Italian Restaurant
Copy it, paste it, and quiz your kids for a good laugh... and maybe a little insight.
I copied this off my friend Christina's blog! She too interviewed her daughter Hanna and got a good interview too! go check it out!
Hope everyone is having a great week!