Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a Friday:)

I was off work today so I thought I'd get a bit of house cleaning done. I am happy to announce that I did, including scrubbing toilets - what a blast!
Since it was so pretty outside I also decided to take the dogs for a small walk. We can't go very far since my older dog Cooper has trouble walking. She also only has one eye and is mostly blind in it, but she does well on a leash so I like to take her out for a bit of exercise.
I also took some pictures of our beautiful blue sky. It is currently 80 degrees, the first week of March. It has snowed here in March before , and it is also the beginnings of storm season, so from day to day no telling what its going to be like here.
Here is the pretty sky, along with a neighboring tree and part of my driveway:)



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

sounds like a good day to me!

Michelle said...

I know I know! I sent Mister Man to school today in no coat it was so warm. And we're in Chicago!

Glad to hear you were able to enjoy your weather :)

joanne said...

I am so jealous of your blue, warm skies. Cooper sounds like a dear. Have a good weekend.

Powered By Blogger