Friday, March 20, 2009

bLaSt FrOm ThE pAsT

About a month or so ago my cousin Marie e-mailed me some OLD photos of me. I'm talking from when I was like 5 I think. We still lived in Chicago at this time and my great Aunt and Uncle were visiting.

Enjoy - I sure got a kick out of them!

Ok, this one is a little bit hard to make out, but from l-r is my Great Aunt Millie , my mom holding our dog Snoopy, my dad holding me and then my Great Uncle Frank.



And this was me! Aren't I cute? lol I wish my hair was still that blond, and my skin that clear.

Now this picture of Nicole is about a few months ago, but do you think she looks like me? if not let me know! I will then try to post a childhood pic of Chris for your examination, :))

________________________________________________


If you haven't checked out the silent auction still going on, please click on the purple button on my sidebar to your right for Kelseys Silent Auction. One of my lapghans in shades of blue is up, as well as a ton of other really nice stuff!

4 comments:

Bogart said...

Old photos are great...always seem to bring a smile to my face.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Hee Hee. How cute. I once had hair that blond too!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

:) You have an award waiting for you on my blog!

Chris H said...

You sure were a cute kid... and yes, my hair was super blonde as a kid too! Now it's just mouse!
Nicole... is a bit like you, need to see the hubby to compare!

Powered By Blogger