Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Human Body

Okies folks, it is once again time to post a funny e-mail I have received!
Men and women alike will LOVE this one:

Human Body Statistics

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
( oh, so its actually the fat around the thighs that makes it difficult to crush anything harder than a twinkie...)

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
(Oh, I thought it was just being in hot sweaty shoes all day that made them smell funky)

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
( ooh, then I wish it couldn't dissolve brussel sprouts!)

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men who read this are still busy checking their thumbs!!

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Thanks for all that info... now I am only ever going to be looking at men's thumbs! GREAT.... lol!

Nikki said...

And I thought you always check their hands and feet for that, hmm, learn something new every day!

Lora said...

I'm still looking at my thumb! It's huge.

Michelle said...

Do you have any idea how hard it is not to walk over and ask my husband if I can look at his thumb? I think we're all stuck on that one!

Powered By Blogger