Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Awards Day

To refresh your memory on the latest award I received, please CLICK HERE! 
At the time of that post I said I was going to pass it on to 10 fellow bloggers and then totally forgot!
So here is the post where I do that! Forgive me!

1. Nikki of ADDNikki
2. Christina of Rant-Rave-Roll
3. Cathy of Noble Pig
4. Michelle of My Semblance of Sanity
5. Michelle of Honest and Truly
7. Stephanie of Manic Mommy
9. Yvette of Hot Chica in Me
10. Kelly Jean aka Coffee Bean of The Righteous Buzz

There, hope everyone is having a great Tuesday so far.  I got the child off to school and the hubby off to work.  Already have the dishes done and the counters wiped down.  
Right now I'm having a bit of 'me' time.  Today I plan on making some pumpkin bread, jell-o, 
and I think I'm going to make a meatloaf for dinner.  So I'll be having some major kitchen time.  

Our family time in the evening right now is being spent working on Nicoles 3D replica of the Alamo.  It will count as a test grade in social studies and then the one page report that is to accompany it is a writing grade.   Will take and post a pic of the finished project.  We are having some fun working on it.  

So, ya'll come back now ya hear!

6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

You have an ambitious day scheduled. I love getting things done - it makes me feel so useful.

I remember how fun it was to do the school projects!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... thanks Marcy!!! I love it!

You are a little head banger! LOL!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

THANK YOU!!! Oh, and I get to listen to some rockin' cool music too! JAMMIN!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i am a bit late but sounds liek a great day ... will be making meat loaf here tomorrow morning for mike to take to work, along with mac n cheese and green bean casserol and fritters...
cant wait to see the alamo!

Michelle said...

Thank ya!

Although I have to admit that I read you were making pumpkin bread jell-o and was grossed out for a moment there. Never mind :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

You are quite the busy bee! Good luck getting everything done!!!

Powered By Blogger