Monday, March 23, 2009

Check Me Out!

Good Monday Afternoon to everyone, hope all is going well. 

After yesterday's ( or rather lastnights ) ranting and raving post I have calmed down a bit.  I was able to get out of the house , which even to go to work was great in my book.  Had a good and totally busy day at work which was fine with me - better than sitting home on my butt!

I read and appreciated ALL of your comments regarding that post and it helps to know that I'm not alone in that area.  We all have our moments.  Some more than others.

My day got better when I came home, logged into my dashboard and realized that my interview that was sent to me by my friend Michelle at SoS was published today! I was her featured mommy blogger on her Monday segment of MoBlogMo  ( Mommy Blogger Monday)!

I haven't yelled today which is a good thing, lets hope that I continue with self restraint and good judgement.  I am off scheduled work until Thursday unless I get called in on an emergency basis.
More cleaning tomorrow, but now that I at least got out of the house I should be just fine:))

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That is TOO COOL! Way to go, BFF!

Powered By Blogger