Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday

Well its Saturday and I woke up to a drizzly morning. I hope it clears up enough for us to have a fun spa day for Nicoles birthday! Sue and I are taking her and her BFF Carson to the spa and we are all getting pampered. Then out to lunch and shopping a bit as long as the weather holds out.

Just FYI we DID NOT have Halloween candy for dinner Thursday night. Nicole was gracious enough to want pizza. I can live with that at ANY time!

Well, gotta go get ready! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Please don't forget to look at my previous post and donate to help sponsor me and my team in our walk for MDA! Each walker needs to rais e $82 - which only covers ONE MINUTE of research!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wait wait wait -- isn't a spa day an indoor thing? Explain the weather needing to be good for that one :) Hope you all had a great time!

MaBunny said...

LOL Michelle! it was an INDOOR spa day, but would have been yucky shopping at an outdoor mall and having lunch outside if it was raining!

Cookie said...

I'm jealous of the spa!

Powered By Blogger