Saturday, November 14, 2009

Answers and Apologies!

So So Sorry I didn't post the answers to the fun brain quiz from my previous post! Nicole stayed home from school on Wednesday, took her to the doctor Thursday because she was still sick and turns out she got hit with a double whammie! She had strept throat and a sinus infection. Needless to say she stayed home yesterday too. I went up to the school and got her work though and she will stay busy this weekend.

ARGH, blogger is being weird today. First it wouldn't let me sign in, now its not letting me post the answers correctly. User error? I'm not sure. It IS early on a Saturday morning. Will try again later.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Is your girl any better? You manage to stay well?

Cookie said...

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon :)

Powered By Blogger