Monday, November 2, 2009

Quick Monday Update

As usual I'm running around like a chicken sans head... however I'm feeling much better and I thank everyone who has voiced concern, or get well wishes via facebook and my blog comments.

I went back to work today and am feeling sooo much better! I can talk and not get thrown into a coughing fit that makes me almost pee my pants! We had a fun Halloween day and I will post pictures tomorrow of Nicoles costume - she went as a Zombie Baseball player - she did all the makeup herself and it was great! We did two trunk or treats, a small haunted house in the neighborhood and then handed out candy till around 8 that evening. Even though it was almost 10 that evening I still had a few older kids knocking on my door for candy! No way was I going to answer them!

Some friends did NOT have a good Halloween though, like my friend Yvette - they woke up to a brick thrown threw the back window of her Suburban! There were random acts of vandalism throughout that whole neighborhood apparently.

Well I gotta go start dinner, but if you want to participate in Shannons Santa Swap , click on the following button , she is starting to mail out surveys of your likes and dislikes, so make sure to let her know soon!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!
Gift Guide

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you're feeling better. But ummm really? A brick? YUCK.

Powered By Blogger