Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Little Zombie

Ok, I know Halloween was this past weekend, but since I still was not feeling all that great, I'm just now getting around to posting Nicole's costume pictures. That morning we found a Zombie makeup kit at WalMart, complete with fake blood, and all that jazz.

She wanted to be a zombie baseball player. So when I went to lay down for a bit before all the Trick or treating fun started she decided she was going to do her own face. I have to admit she did a pretty good job. Judge for yourself:



The only thing I did to help her with her costume was spray all the black hairspray in her hair!

6 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Wow! She did great. They grow up so fast.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

good Job !!! We are late with ours too!

joanne said...

she did a fantastic job. BTW...when did she get so grown up??? Beautiful girl underneath all that guck.

Michelle said...

She did a great job -- she doesn't even look like herself under all that makeup!

Chris H said...

OMG she looks really scary!

Cookie said...

That is a great costume. She did a good job with the makeup. very scarey.

Powered By Blogger