Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Got Your Thinking Caps On?

Good morning to all in bloggy land. My Aunt Betty sent this little brain quiz to Nicole and I thought I'd see how well ya'll faired. I'm not going to post the answers till tomorrow. Leave your answers in the comments section.

1. Why are 2009 dollar bills worth more than 2008 dollar bills?

2. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April.
The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?

3. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall
and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?

4. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the
world?

5. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet
by four feet?

6. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?

7. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the
summer. How is this possible?

8. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg.
Why not?

9. What was the President's Name in 1975?

10. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place,
what place would you be in now?

11. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk
of the egg is white"?

12. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other
field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another
field?

ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!

I've worked the last two days, and am not scheduled for anything else this week so I'm gong to catch up on some housework and such. Next week will be tough and not sure how much I will blog since I'll be at school every day next week for some reason or another. I just know it will be crazy busy.

Last night Nicole was complaining of a headache, stuffy nose and had a low grade fever. This morning she said her head was pounding, so we let her stay home, in case its the flu. Please pray that it isn't.


5 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

1. cause 2009 is more than 2008
2. johnny
3. meat
4. mt everest
5. dirt in a hole??? lol none
6. incorrectly
7. he lives in the southern hemesphere
8. ummm not sure
9. mr president
10. 2nd
11. yolks are yellow
12. one
and take note i have answered these at 6 30 am with only a couple sips of coffee in me LOL

Cookie said...

Laura got most already, but
8. You need a camera to take a picture. Wooden legs dont' take pictures.

LyndiLou said...

I just found out that we're Christmas Swap buddies!!! *:D* Thought I'd say Hi since I intend to "snoop" around a little and get ideas about what to send!!! Nice to "meet" you!!!

Oh... and this is a fun post! :) I think I'll see if my family can get some of these!!!

Michelle said...

Well bummer, the answers are already given. Although for the president, I'll say Barack Obama -- he hasn't changed his name over the past 34 years :)

Yolk is. Yolks are.

MaBunny said...

well, Between Laura, Cookie and Michelle, they are all answered correctly!

Powered By Blogger