Thursday, November 5, 2009

2010 Stride and Ride

As many of you know, I have a peripheral neuropathy and due to that I am taken care of by the Muscular Dystrophy Association ( MDA). My mother also has it.
This year I am a Team Captain for the Greater North Texas Stride and Ride to be held January 30th. I have an online donation center where you can email the link and such to friends and or family. So far I have 8 people on my team that will be walking with me on that day and I am PUMPED!!

I haven't attended in the last two years, but I did the 3 years before that and it is a blast! There are so many wonderful people that you meet, that all come together for one great day and try to raise funds to find a cure for over 40 different types of Neuromuscular Diseases!

If you want to read more about the type I have, you can Google Charcot-Marie- Tooth, or click here.

Please click HERE to go to homepage for my Stride and Ride Team.



Please help me spread the word and thank you in advance for any donations.

2 comments:

Lora said...

good for you!
I'm always so proud when people step up and do something from the bottom of their heart

Cookie said...

Good luck! Definitely a good cause.

Powered By Blogger