Friday, April 24, 2009

Unmotivated

Happy Friday to all!

Not sure why, but yesterday I was so unmotivated it was insane.  I didn't want to crochet, ride my exercycle, or do a blog post.  

I did however bake another loaf of zucchini bread, do one load of laundry, and the dishes.  Thats it.
The rest of the time my ass was dragging!  

Toward the end of the day I started to perk up just a tad bit and did get some more crocheting done on the lapghan.  I also made dinner for my family ( was just scrambled eggs and sausage but still I made it and they ate it...)

Today I'm off to help shape the minds of a class of second graders.  Its getting hard to get them to concentrate on ANYTHING since we have four weeks of school left!  All kids are starting to get a bit antsy - including Nicole.

Oh, and I got my hair cut Saturday - significantly.  I have bangs once again and she cut about 3 inches off.  One person noticed wednesday.  I'll post a pic to see if you think it looks all that different.

Have a great start to the weekend!

2 comments:

Lora said...

I practically buzzed the back of my head a few months ago and no one (not even my husband) really noticed. Strangers would tell me they loved my haircut and asked where I got it done and asked to touch it (um, no) but none of my friends said anything for like a month.

Le Sigh.

Being invisible probably has its perks, I guess.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Everyone has those days every now and then. Smile

{hugs}

Powered By Blogger