Monday, April 27, 2009

HOWDY!!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!  Saturday we did the normal run such as grocery shopping, dishes, and laundry.  Sunday was my mom's birthday so she came out here and we all went to Outback Steakhouse - YUMMY! We were having such a good time, and good conversation that I totally forgot to take any pictures!  Our waiter said they don't embarrass people by singing to them, but they do give them a huge molten lava sunday.  When he brought it, he brought four spoons, but we ordered seperate dessert, so by the end of it we were stuffed.  

Today I went in to the school to get some of my parenting points , then I was going to read or crochet till I had to work at Noon.  However, due to the storms that had come thru this morning, most of the school had no power.  Most of the third grade classes were in the auditorium, and all of the kindergarten classes were in the cafeteria.  Needless to say they dismissed the entire school early, so I am here with Nicole and William till his mom comes to get him in a few hours.  Hopefully they won't kill each other by then.

Not much else is happening, so nothing exciting to report.  I don't work again till Thursday so I will come up with a cute post for tomorrow! 

Hope everyone in Texas stays relatively dry, and everyone else had a great and safe day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be in TEXAS on May 15th for 1.5 hrs, and May 21 for 2.5...Just flying thru..but still it's Texas!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy birthday to your Mom!! Outback is such a yummy restaurant!!! I'm always too stuffed to order dessert though, lol!

I hope you get dry soon!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Happy B-day to your mom!

We're about ready to get out the boat down here too.

Powered By Blogger