Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quickie Run Down!

Subbed yesterday for third grade - went ok for the most part.   I was on a noise overload, and after school, since Nicole had a wonderful day - she didn't help the overload.  I enjoyed hearing about her day though:)
Chris got an unexpected day off work yesterday and he was thankful.  When Nicole and I got home we all trotted off to Wallie world to stock up on some things I missed over the weekend.  Also got to pick up book number 2 of the Twilight series - and we watched TWILIGHT lastnight.  
I've heard good and bad things about the movie but we all loved it! 
I'm trying to plow through the book I'm currently reading so I can start New Moon by tonight.  
Have to mow the front lawn though first! fun fun!
Hope everyone got their taxes done and in on time! we are actually getting money back, and will be going to the Renaissance festival soon!  Can't wait for that - we love it and go every year.

Hope ya'll have a good day!

also, I try to visit everyones blog , but I know I don't get to some all the time - however no fear I haven't forgotten you! I'm hoping everyone is doing well and that all is fine in bloggy land!


5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Looking forward to pics from the fair!

Hallie

Lora said...

I love your disclaimer! I always feel a need to make an excuse for my absence, but I'm finding that it is better reading to let a few posts pile up on each blog and then read. It helps me keep everyone's lives straight!

joanne said...

it's o.k. if you don't always check in...we'll still be here checking on you! Have a good day...lawn mowing season hasn't started here yet! j)

Michelle said...

Oh sure... I'm going to be the ONLY person who hasn't read Twilight at this point. I'm glad you're enjoying it at least! And that noise overload? I sooooo understand that one sometimes!

Anonymous said...

I loved the movie, which sparked my interest to see how the series ended...New Moon was Good, 3rd book was great, and Breaking Dawn #4 was Fantastic...stick with it..The end is well let's just say...Read Baby Read!

Powered By Blogger