Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Need What??

I got this tag from my friend Christina's blog...
First , if you'd like to stop by and give her a bloggy hug or some nice words - she has been bed ridden due to high blood pressure.  Her wonderful significant other Keith has been picking up the slack and doing a wonderful job at it!  Her mind tends to wander, which she now terms 'noggin flatulence', with so much time on her hands, and her poor butt is going numb.

Anyway, what you are supposed to do is google your name with the words needs after it... and list the first ten things that come up... this is a bit strange...

Marcy Needs  this font... um no I don't - I don't like it...

Marcy Needs reassurance -  ok, but what do I need to be reassured about?????

Marcy Needs pills... um ok - I'm game...as long as they aren't illegal..

Marcy Needs the car tonight   - um, no I don't - considering I haven't driven since my last wreck, I'm not planning on driving at night!

Marcy Needs a breather from her own litany of woe - um... ok??? I wasn't aware I had a litany of woe - maybe it was because of the pills...

Marcy Needs 2-3 tables - um, am I throwing a party? did I plan one while on the pills ? or did I plan one to get me out of my litany of woe?

Marcy Needs to sit on my belly - um, I don't know who you are, so I WILL NOT be sitting on your belly thank you very much...

Marcy Needs Mark - um, I don't know Mark - I would just love to stay with my husband Chris if that is ok with you!

Marcy Needs a ride to her lawyers office - maybe to get a restraining order from Mark?

Marcy Needs to know who is coming from what areas by Friday - my house is being invaded on Friday? uh oh, is this for the party to rid me of my litany of woe that I don't remember due to the pills I needed?

_________

Try it... you may be surprised by what you actually need....

2 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Ha Ha.... See apparently you need those table for the folks coming over Friday! Hey.... How come I wasn't invited?! ;-)

Thanks for all the love! You're the best. {Big Hugs}

joanne said...

too funny! I tried this once and it was waaay to strange to share ;D

Powered By Blogger