Thursday, June 4, 2009

This Just In

I can't believe it. It just isn't possible. I mean, come on kids - STOP GROWING UP SO DARN FAST!!!

No, I am not talking about Nicole. I'm talking about my cousins kids. First off, I receive this in the mail today:


Sorry if the picture of my cousin Tyler is a bit blurry, but I couldn't get our scanner to cooperate, so I took a picture of his picture with my phone...
Anyway, this is my cousin Alan's oldest son Tyler Anthony Oppenheimer. He graduates tomorrow evening. They live in Minnesota so I am unable to attend his graduation, but he will probably be receiving something in the mail from us within the next week or so!

However, I believe this is a hoax. It just isn't possible that he is old enough to graduate. I have pictures of me holding him when he was barely newborn! His younger brother Aaron isn't far behind him either. They are both growing into handsome, kind, and smart young men, but I'm not sure I can deal with this.

It is making it all the more difficult to handle because my cousin Julie also has two kids. Girls. Young ladies. Wow. I just have to stop suddenly when I think of these two as young ladies. I changed their diapers, and clothes. Fed them, rocked them to sleep, and played with them. Then gladly handed them back to their mom, but since I actually watched these two grow up, well lets just say I'm very proud of them too.

Mollie is on the left and Kimberly is on the right.


The girls just got out of school today. That makes Mollie officially a Senior. O.M.G! And that will be Kimberly in a few years also. Please, someone tell me when this happened!
Mollie is a killer on the volleyball court. Many college scouts have their eyes on her.
As for Kimberly, if you have ever heard of the Texas Girls Choir, well she is a wonderful part of it. She has an absolute beautiful voice.

Well thats it for today! I wish all recent graduates a big congratulations!

5 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Psst.... Hey, Marcy... We are all getting older. At the same rate as a matter of fact.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Hee Hee.. :-)

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i so know how you feel.... congrats grad!

Mary Ellen said...

I have this feeling all the time. Like everybody is getting older - except me!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You better get used to it. Just wait until they all start having kids!

Tyler O. said...

Hey Marcie. I got your card in the mail to day and I wanted to say thank you. I plan on going to the University of Minnesota - Duluth and want to study business. Hopefully it won't be too hard. Thank you for including me in your blog, that's really cool. I have read a couple of your other posts and they are really good, I will stay tuned. Thanks again!

Powered By Blogger