Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Happy

Good Morning to all out there in the blogosphere! Lots has been going on and I'm just now getting a chance to post it!

I'm really happy right now, as I'm child free this week. Nicole is spending the week with my mom and so far they are having a blast. Chris and I dropped her off Friday evening, then went out to dancing with 4 other couples at Cowboys Arlington. We hadn't been there in 5 years and we had a blast. Being old folk though now, none of us wanted to stay past 1130 or so , so we invaded IHOP and ate , laughed, and had more of a good time. We got home around 2am Saturday morning.

Chris had to work later that morning and wasn't pleased but when he got home, we were in bed by 9:30 or so, and finally got to sleep in a bit Sunday morning.

Since it was Fathers Day , and Nicole wasn't here she did call him. I let him do nothing all day, and made him whatever he wanted to eat which included steak and eggs for breakfast, and tuna salad for lunch.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and then bathed all three dogs. The first half of my day was hell, lol. The second half felt like hell due to it being the first day that the outside temp tipped the 100 degree scale. Going outside felt like you were walking into an oven.

BUT! today and the next few days I'm housecleaning and getting more excited. Why? you ask.
Because I finally get to meet a blogger buddy! Flea and her son Thaniel are stopping by and crashing here Monday night. I can't wait! We are both excited to be meeting in person. I'm doubly excited since I've never met any of my blog buddies in person as of yet, although we talk all the time via Facebook.

Well thats all I have time for right now since I have to go get Chris up so he can get ready for work. I will try to pull pictures off of our friends FB page that took tons of pics Friday night at Cowboys and post them - some are really funny.
For those of you not on FB though, here is a really cute picture of the puppy with Chris, and then one by herself. The one where she is by herself , I thought"wow, she sat still so good for that picture!" , then I found out why - she peed on the floor when I took it.... grrrr - though still not many accidents like that. She is now 11 wks old and weighs 12 lbs. Isn't she a cutie?




6 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Have fun with Flea!! Take pics!!

Hallie :)

Flea said...

How adorable a puppy! We may steal her, you know. :) My dogs would be livid, and Lou the Loud would just pee on everything in the house. Maybe we'll just play with her at your house. :)

Chris H said...

I love meeting bloggers too! I hope you and Flea and her son have a lovely visit.

Mary Ellen said...

Every blogger I've met in person has been FABULOUS, so have fun!

That puppy is so adorable!

My Two Army Brats said...

I love meeting bloggers in person too! I have met two and just in the past couple weeks! Enjoy!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Sorry... I'm still laughing at the dog peeing while posing for her pic.

Powered By Blogger