Monday, April 5, 2010

Yoplait Greek Yogurt and Your Inner Goddess

*In the interest of full disclosure I was provided two coupons for new Yoplait Greek Yogurt, and a 'Get In Touch with my Inner Goddess' gift pack. I was given no other compensation and all opinions are my own.*


YAY! I was recently asked to review new Yoplait Greek Yogurt through Yoplait and My BlogSpark.




I love yogurt but am very picky about what kind I eat. I have eaten other types of Yoplait yogurt and was always very pleased, so i was excited to try this. I took my coupons for two free cartons and went shopping. I found it in my local grocery aisle in four flavors - Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain.

I decided to try the Blueberry and Honey Vanilla. With no fat and 12 grams of protein it was a great midmorning snack. The packaging said the yogurt had a 'rich and creamy' texture. . They were not kidding! The yogurt had a very creamy texture, was light and full of rich flavor.

As a thank you for trying their new yogurt, Yoplait and My Blogspark provided me with a gift pack to help me get in touch with my inner goddess. It contained a wrap around body towel, slippers, hand towel, nail brush , body bath sponge and a hand held mini massager for your back. After last week at work I sure needed it!

They were also nice enough to provide me with one extra 'Get In Touch with your Inner Goddess' giftpack for my blog readers!

Mandatory entry:

Tell me how you get in touch with your inner goddess.

Additional entries ( good for one entry each!)

- tell me which flavor of the new Yoplait Greek Yogurt you would like to try

- follow my blog

Good Luck! This contest will run through 12am CST , Friday, April 9, 2010.

13 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i sleep... the goddess comes out then... as for what kind... Honey vanilla sounds delish..
i think i am a follower... been following you long before there was such a thing but will check and see and if i am not i will be an official in the next couple minutes :)
Love ya
hope you have an awesome week... spring break here!

joanne said...

I'm with Peach~~a good nights sleep is what brings out my inner goddess. A well rested goddess is a happy goddess!
I love the honey vanilla---yum, it is as creamy and thick as advertised!
Already a follower...I'd follow you anywhere..;p
take care.

My Two Army Brats said...

I'm not sure how I'd find my inner goddess, especially now. For now I'm just eating up time snuggling my little girl and playing with the boys. No time for me much! I can be the mommy goddess.

I'd try the strawberry or the honey vanilla but you can keep the other two haha!

I follow you. I have followed you for a long time.

Memaw's memories said...

I think the Honey Vanilla sounds really good. I love honey and things flavored or perfumed with it.

I have been following you almost as long as I've been blogging, and that has been at least two years, maybe even three. Time slips by so fast.

Flea said...

Mmmm ... the strawberry sounds yummy!

I think I'm already following you, but I'll have to check.

As for the inner goddess, I don't have one. I like to relax, however, by soaking my feet for half an hour in hot, soapy water. Wonderful.

Nikki said...

I like to read P.C. Cast's "Goddess" series of books to get in touch with my own "inner Goddess"! They are such good reads! As for my favorite flavor, hmmm, I've always been partial to honey and vanilla, so that flavor sounds delicious! Thanks for the opportunity to win and congrats on getting picked to do this!

Michelle said...

I get in touch with my inner goddess by going for a nice long walk by myself in the sun with no company by my iPod (in one ear).

Michelle said...

I would LOVE to try the honey vanilla. Great idea for a flavor.

Michelle said...

And you know I follow your blog :)

Llama Mama said...

To find my inner goddess, I primp. I take a bubble bath with the lights off, laying with my ears under water to enjoy the silence. Then I use my favorite lotion, paint my toenails fire engine red and put on my favorite super soft pj's. Feeling warm, soft and cozy- I read a book. Ahhhhhhhhh, relaxation!
To go along with that feeling, I think honey flavored yogurt would be just sweet enough.
Hope you're enjoying your gift basket!

joanne said...

can we comment more than once? did I tell you that you are my favorite blogger and that you look fantastic...does flattery work??!//;p

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3323102492909379711&postID=652166915618162500&isPopup=true

Powered By Blogger