Monday, April 12, 2010

Love This Song!

Sorry guys if this isn't the best video for this song, but I had to mention it as well as share it. The song is called ' History In The Making', and it is by Darius Rucker ( formerly Hootie of Hootie and the Blowfish).

This is one of those songs that speaks to you. Music is a very powerful emotion catcher. Think about it. Sometimes I'll hear a song and get transported back to junior high school, or the school dance with my first real boy friend.

If you haven't heard this song, listen to the words - it is just awesome.

Hope you enjoy it and have a great week!

2 comments:

Lora said...

I hate that we can't get on you tube at work, but I'm definitely going to check it out tonight. I miss Darius!

Nikki said...

I LOVE THIS SONG! Already bought his album and it's one that doesn't have a bad song on it, love them all and so happy to hear him singing again.

Powered By Blogger