Monday, April 14, 2008

WOOHOO!! I got a present in the mail:))

YAY! I got my second place prize fromKaren Deborah in the mail today.. it was ... BUBBLEWRAP:)))) Thanks you so much for this fun yet economical stress realiever:))






NOT!!!




Ok, so I either suck at taking digital pictures, or there is something wrong with my digital camera. Which one do you think it is?? LOL
The gift, pictured here ( sorry Deborah) to not do it justice... is
a box of Celestial Seasonings Green Tea in Blueberry Breeze, a packet of freshherbs from the market and a candle in the scent of Amaryllis and orange
and OMG, when my daughter and I opened the box it smelled absoutely HEAVENLY!!


This was the sweet note that was inside the package

( and she even remembered I'm on Weight Watchers!!)



This was the pretty card that the note was written in:))


Thank you so much Karen Deborah. I will definitely sit back with one of the two books I'm reading right now and enjoy of cup of tea or take a hot bubble bath and use my new candle as aromatherapy:))
And I gotta do some searching to make an awesome recipe using my fresh herbs:))

BTW I watched Oprah today with Mariah Carey , and it was a good show, but Ikept trying to spot Mimi, Dawn and Michelle, but didn't see them, oh well, hope theyhad a good time.

Later

3 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

I am so glad you got your package, and enjoy it. those herbs are good in just about any Italian dish. I make my salad dressing for my fancy salad with it. It's on a salad post if you want the recipe. those are also the herbs that I put a pich into the mushroom gravy for that roast. They are so fragrant and delish only a little is needed.

Lolosblog said...

The house on the card is what my dream house looks like! Hope you enjoy all your winnings.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, how fun!

Powered By Blogger