Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Keychain

So, I did receive my really cute keychain that I ordered with the gift certificate I won off My mommysbracelets.com. Unfortunately my digital camera is being tupid and I can't get a good picture of it to post on here. It is heart-shaped and has four stone danglies on it with the tag of Family. iI really love it, and I didn't use my whole gift certificate so I will be back there soon ordering more!!
She has bracelets , keychains, and necklaces. For all different occasions too. Check it out. The owner/disigner is Vanessa Younts. She has beautiful work.


Anyway, today was my day off and I got some stuff accomplished. Have alot more to do tomorrow though.

This weekend begins the Renaissance Festival down here in Waxahachie.


It is called Scarborough Faire. We have gone out there every year just about. It is the size of three football fields. If you like that period in time you would enjoy this one. I promise to take pictures to share with everyone. Sometimes we go out there in costume. Not sure if we will be going like that this year or dress as ordinary folk. The food out there is fabulous, so definitely gotta take care with all that I eat, lol, else I'm liable to weigh in and not do so good.

Will post more later, and I'm getting closer to my 100th post, which will be the announcement of my contest!!

Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

go really full so you won't be so tempted. I need a new song, humm Scarborough Fair, I can't get "Bicycles" out of my head.

Nikki said...

Oh, I so miss going to Scarborough (don't think I spelled that right, oh well)Faire. It was always so much fun, hated it when the FLAMING IDIOTS retired, they were such a blast! Well, say hi to Isis and the Star Dancers for me and I'd tell you to have some fried ice cream for me, but you'd have to walk around the Faire about 1/2 a dozen times to walk all those calories off! Have fun if you go! Talk to you later!

Maria said...

ooohhh!! i want to goooo!!! sounds like so much fun!! i can't wait to hear all about your festival!! WITH PICTURES!! :)

Powered By Blogger