Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Several Things

Good Morning all:)))

First of all, I want to thank all of you thatentered my funniest wedding story contest. Today is the official last day, since it has been two weeks, however if you or someone you know has a last minute story go ahead and enter it since hubby won't be able to read them till tonight or tomorrow. Just go down to my April 9th post celebrating my 100th post, and enter your story in the comment section. The prize is a lapghanmade by me:)) I will put pics up of the two I've made here in the next day or so. If you win, you can choose the colors andwhatever, it takes me 2-3 weeks to make.
I alsohave a hat and some baby stuff to make before my firends baby shower on May 18.

Also, while at the last parent night for the year at Nicoles school lastnight, I got a call from my mom that my Aunt Betty and Uncle Glen arrrived safely. I got to talk to my aunt for alittle bit and invited them to our house tomorrow. So today I'm going to clean like a made woman.

I also colored my hair. I haven't done this very often andwas looking for a bit of a change. Chris also said I was getting a bit gray around the roots, so maybe I threw a bit of vanity in there.

I know forsome the week got off to a rocky start, so hopefully day are getting better.

Also, I'm not into reality TV much, but I do watch Dancing With The Stars. I love any movie or show with dancing. They announced that Def Leopard will be on DWTS next week. OMG!! Not sure what songs they will sing, but can you imagine how hot the dance floor would get with "Pour Some Sugar on Me"? or "Foolin" or even "Love Bites"?
Im a big fan of theirs, with Pyromania being my favorite album.

So good luck to all who eneterd the contest, willletyou know more very soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So inquiring minds want to know... what color did you go with?

And I've never watched Dancing with the Stars, but Def Leopard might be worth a viewing.

MaBunny said...

my hair was alwasy a dark blond, and pulling a bitof reddish brown. So I went with toasted almond. It just turned it a light brown witha touch of red highlights. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself:))

Hubby will readthe entries tonight fromt the contest, since he didn't get home till late lasnight.
Spending the day with my aunt and uncle so I willpost with pics later:))

Powered By Blogger