Sunday, April 20, 2008

Please VOTE!!!

for my baby bird Judy:)) She is a semi-finalist at Hallies Blog in the Cutest Blog Pet contest. She has gotten a few votes, but she is being beaten out by a cute puppy named Anneliese. The poor cat hasnt' gottenany votes, lol,although I'm not a cat person . YOu know the saying "so ugly its cute'? well imho that is what applies to the cat. His cuteness is ona different lvl. I voted for him because noone else had,lol.

But please go vote! Today is the last day.
Everything else going great. Went to our freinds wedding yesterday , had a great time. Worked on nicooles social studies project yesrday evening. We just have toput the finishing touches on it tomorrow, it is due tuesday.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got my vote. That cat reminded me of the cat, Sassy in the movie Homeward Bound. I know they're probably different kinds of cats - I think it was the haughty expression and fluffiness.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i voted for your birdy, that weiner pup with the blue eyes was adorable too and the huge eared annliese, but I also pout cause my squirt did not make the cut... wahhhh wahhhh i should have sent the fish in... oh well!
good luck to you.

Powered By Blogger