Friday, December 7, 2007

Good Morning to You:))

Good Morning to all:)) I am feeling much better this morning, after this nasty cold has finally run most of its course. Of course a whole new round of people are probably going to get sick this next week--we are supposed to be in the 80s today and tomorrow, but by Sunday, rain and dropping temperatures to where we might not get out of the 30s and 40s Monday. /sigh.
Oh well, I did start my Christmas Card list, and am intending to work on them tonight and this weekend. tonight however I have to make overnight French Toast for my Church Ladies Christmas brunch tomorrow, which I am looking forward too. I also am on my second to last hat in my crocheting endeavor. Then its on to a new pattern of a baby blanket which I'm probably going to need a bit of help on, since some of the stitches are unfamiliar to me.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm sure I'll write more later. I'm going to try to get a few pictures up here this next week from Thanksgiving and such.
Take Care:)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger