Monday, December 3, 2007

BRRRR....

Good Morning, and my goodness is it chilly!! Nicole is feeling all better but I'm the one that has now lost her voice, is coughing and all stuffy. Nothing like sharing a sickness as it blows through the whole family lol.
All in all it was a really good weekend, I went to a Christmas party Saturday night, and Nicole and Chris went to the DeSoto parade of lights and tree lighting. We all had a good time.
I have some Christmas shopping done , not alot though. I have to do some shopping on Amazon today or tomorrow, and then get stocking stuffers. The last of it will be bought after my next paycheck.
I also have to start organizing my Christmas Card list, and who I'm going to send them too. I hope to have them out by next Monday I hope.
We havne't put our tree up yet either. We have some Christmas decorations up but not the big tree, that will probably go up sometime this week.
Well I hope everyone has a good day and a warm one.
Gotta get ready to go to work
Marcy

1 comment:

Lena said...

Ack! I totally forgot to answer your email. I'll check it out and see what I can find today. I hope you feel well soon! It stinks to be sick this season but it seems to be when it always happens... Maybe we should start scheduling it in.

Powered By Blogger