Friday, February 26, 2010

Everybody Loves Brad

Good Friday Morning to all:)) Nicole is off school today, so I'm off work too. Hoping to get some chores done around the house.
The other day when I was off I had a bunch of things planned that didn't get done. Instead Sue and I went to renew her truck registration , then we went to Petsmart to register Korie for obedience school, then on to Sams Club and found some great food bargains. Of course while Sue was busy shopping for food, I got lost in the book section. Weird, huh?

Anyway, from there I dropped her off at home and met Chris who had gotten off work early. I had a meeting with Nicoles teacher that day and he wanted to come. Now Nicole isn't having any actual school work problems, just problems with some kids in her class. I mean come on, 5th grade boys are soooo immature. She has just let it build up till she comes home crying for an hour. That is not my baby. I'm trying to tell her she is growing up and as much as I would like to tell her it will get easier, I can't.
She wanted to have this meeting with her teacher because she is Nicoles favorite. She trusts her, so she wanted to talk to her , with us present. The teacher , after hearing Nicole out, put her mind at ease, and said she would watch said boys a bit more closely.

What memories of 5th grade do you all have , or any words of wisdom for my sweet girl?

Ok, that had NOTHING to do with the title of my post, but this does.
Did you watch Everybody Loves Raymond? I did, and LOVED it. Loved Brad Garrett as Robert. Loved him too as Jackie Gleason in the movie about Jackie's life. I about fell out of the chair laughing when I saw this 7-up commercial:



6 comments:

Flea said...

5th and 6th grades were the WORST. Sorry. Just had to tough them out.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Sadly I can remember how mean boys were at that age. It's tough.

Chris H said...

Pre teen boys.. ikkkk.
I hope things get better for Nicole.

Anonymous said...

I love Brad Garrett, too and now I LOVE 7-up! I can just see his goofy face smiling!!!

Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura ~Peach~ said...

to me jr high was the worst... boys UGGG hang in there nicole.. sometime in high school they start to become human ... and they get cute too... SIGH.

Powered By Blogger