Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mom

Well, my moms heart is at it again. Making her short of breath and extremely tired. My mom has a large, generous and loving heart, but when it turns on her watch out.
She has an EKG scheduled for tomorrow, and a stress test for the 10th. Usually when this kind of thing happens she needs another heart cath and stent. If the tests show anything lets just hope that is all she needs.
She is currently staying with my aunt ( her twin), and has her dog Tipper in a kennel. She is looking for someone from a loving home to take him. It is just getting too difficult to care for him. She too has CMT and it is getting more and more difficult for her to walk him. She has a few people that she has in mind, she just has to ask them if they would take care of him for her.

Heres to hoping everyones week got off to a good start! I worked yesterday and I'm scheduled for this Thursday, but so far thats it. I can't believe that Spring Break is right around the corner. For Nicole's school it is the week of the 15-20th. Not sure what we are going to do yet, but will think of some fun stuff. I'm sure she will want to spend some of that time with her BFF Carson.

Bye for now:)

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Keeping your mom in my thoughts.

Spring Break in March?? We have ours in mid to late April.

Hallie :)

Flea said...

Oh geez. Our spring break is coming up soon as well. Same dates as yours.

I hope things go well with your mom.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Praying for your mom's health and a loving home for her companion.

I also can't believe how early Spring Break is for you guys, it's early April for us - not that I have kids in school anymore. :-)

Wishing you all well.

Powered By Blogger