Thursday, February 18, 2010

Which Generation Are You?



I've always wondered about this myself..& now I know.

People born before 1946 were called (The Silent generation)
The Baby Boomers, are people born between 1946 and 1959.
Generation X, are the people who have been born between 1960 and 1979.

And Generation Y, are the people born between 1980 and 2009

So, why do we call the last group Generation Y? I never really knew until I saw a cartoon which explained it very eloquently below...& sure makes sense doesn't it!!


LOL, this was another funny e-mail I received from Sue. It makes sense though, doesn't it?

Heres to hoping ya'll are having a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaaa Haa!!! This cracked me up!

Flea said...

Oooo! Keith Green! I love him!

Chris H said...

Y = perfectly right! They do wear their pants like that, even the girls!

My sons learnt not to cos I jerked them down! lol

I am a Baby Boomer ('58) and Stew is a Generation X ('61).

Michelle said...

Ohhhh, that's bad. True but oh so bad. But hey, it works!

Powered By Blogger