Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pink Glove Dance

Ok, this is soo blog worthy ! I received it in an e-mail, which is where I get a lot of cool stuff from. I think my Aunt Betty sent it to me - she seems to find the coolest videos and such!

I know it isn't October which is officially Breast Cancer Awareness month, but I'm posting this anyway, because people don't just get diagnosed with Breast Cancer in October!!!!

It is called the Pink Glove Dance, done by Employees of the hospital, all wearing what else? PINK GLOVES!!

It is really cute and the music isn't bad to boot either:)

So please click 'STOP' on my silly Christmas songs and please click 'PLAY' on the video. Hope you enjoy it and pass it on too. Please feel free to post it on your blog as well - the more people we have aware, the faster a cure might be found!!!!



6 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I've seen it a couple of times. Never get bored!!

Hallie :)

Flea said...

I got this one recently too and I love it!

Chris H said...

What a cute video... and I love the song too!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

That is a cute video!

Cookie said...

I can't figure out how to stop the xmas music :S I'm going to have to check this out on youtube.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

This is the first time I've seen this, I was smiling through the tears... it is beautiful!
Thank you for sharing...

Powered By Blogger