Not sure if I can come up with some good ones, but the idea is for me to put some statements out there and you decide what you think is true or false and post them by number in your comments.
Not sure I can come up with 10, but here goes - I'll just shoot for 5 for my first time, lol.
1. I have wrecked/totalled every car that Chris and I have ever owned.
2. I used to be a stripper back in my skinny days, and used it to put myself through school.
3. I flunked the 7th grade.
4. I had to take cooking lessons before I got married - I wasn't very culinarily ( a real word?) inclined.
5. After I had Nicole I was told to not have any more kiddos.
6. In highschool, I was shy and reserved - and didn't go out much at all.
7. I'm originally from Chicago.
8. I used to play the piano.
9. I've been skydiving.
10. My marriage to Chris is my second marriage.
Ok, so which ones are true? which ones are false? you tell me... and I'll reveal all in a few days time.
I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Independence Day Weekend. I'm happy because Chris'boss gave him today off instead of Friday - YAY! I think he and Nicole have a date later to go see UP!