Friday, July 17, 2009

Just Don't!

Occasionally I have to use public facilities. I know its not always the best option, but when a girl has to go , well, we do... Anyway, I had to run to the store this morning to pick up a prescription and had such an occassion to use the facilities. When I walked in there I heard someone talking. I realized she was on her cell phone.

UGH !

I really don't care what you did lastnight, or what party you are going to tonight! I honestly don't think whoever you are talking to on the phone wants to hear what YOU are doing right that minute and I sure as heck don't want to hear what they did and/or are doing. I could hear this only because whoever she was talking to on the other end was LOUD as can be, so I was like two stalls away unable to avoid hearing this conversation.

So , if you have to call me, don't do it while in the bathroom. If for some reason you have to call me and you are in the bathroom - just don't let me know!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen! That's one of my pet peeves, too, and occasionally I run into this at work! And I'm so with you on avoiding public bathrooms. I'm trying to not have the wee ones freak on this, but ... it's tough!

joanne said...

Oh Yes, I wish more people would figure out that I don't need or want to know every stinkin' detail of their life...;p

Queenie Jeannie said...

AMEN!!!

I think some people have their phones surgically attached to their ears!!! Drives me crazy!

Sorry this happened to you!

Chris H said...

That's just ikky!
I answered the phone one day and was having a conversation with a man who was in the bath... he told me he was in the bath! Gross!!! He was a friend of ours and all.... so I knew he wasn't being disgusting, just an idiot!

Powered By Blogger