Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quiet Sunday Morning

Well, Nicole was still feeling a bit puny last night, so Chris is going to Church but Nicole and I are staying home. I really wanted to go today for the soup/chili cook off but that is ok because I have plenty to eat at home. And I don't have to run around and get dressed quickly and go out in the cold.
Those of you who know me know that I play a game called Everquest II, and one of the guys that Chris and I know via in game chat also has a blog that we have checked out and he is a pretty funny guy. Click here to check it out.

Anyway, hoping when Nicole wakes up she will be feeling alot better. She finished her medicine lastnight and will go back to school tomorrow barring anything else happening.

I intend on finishing laundry today and working in her room a bit. Thinking about what I will make for dinner... maybe cheddar smoked sausage and mashed potatoes? HMMM, now i'm hungry even though I just had a healthy breakfast of vanilla soy milk and wheaties, lol.

Will try to attach a funny video from the old cartoon Pinky and the Brain. It is a tongue twister, so I dare you to memorize it and try to say any of it without getting into some major trouble. If I can't get it on this post then I will put it above this one..

Take care and have fun...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger